• Founded in 1971 by Nick Holz and Jim Henry as a general contracting company, providing construction services for all types of commercial and industrial projects, gained a reputation as experts in pre-engineered steel buildings, becoming a certified dealer and installer for Ceco Building systems and Steelox Industrial Buildings.
• Holz and Henry also gained a reputation an as experienced laboratory clean room systems provider & installer, having completed numerous projects throughout mid-Atlantic region for companies like, Glaxo-Smith-Kline, Pfizer, Teva, Merck, and smaller, privately held R&D labs and manufacturers.
• To this day, we continue our relationship with Ceco and continue to provide our experience in clean room systems construction.
• In the mid-1990’s Nick Holz and Jim Henry successfully transitioned ownership to the current president and majority shareholder, Ray Moyer.
• For nearly 50 years Holz and Henry has had a vast history of satisfied clients having completed projects in numerous building sectors including healthcare, medical, retail, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, commercial and at present a large portion of our business includes the senior living sector.